Flowers in the studio

Posted by posted by Kindra Tuesday, June 05, 2007 at

Today I decided to shoot an arsty still life in the studio. I was trying to set up the pictures so there was only 2 colors for the subject. There was one prominent color that had several different objects that color and another object with a different accent color. In a few of them, there is a little green from the flowers showing or a little color from the marbles but for the most part, I stayed with the original intention. I hope you enjoy these pretty flower pictures (press play to start slideshow).




Technical notes: For a lot of these, I turned off one of the studio lights so there would be more shadows and the photograph would have a moodier tone.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home