Christmas with Friends

Posted by posted by Kevin Barber Tuesday, December 11, 2007 at

I was able to capture some great photos while helping with the Christmas with Friends event at Valley Church (where Kindra and I attend). This is the second year I helped with running the technical, behind the scenes work. Each year it gets better and better!

This year, most of the video and lighting was automated, so I was able to sneak around and capture the performance live. And in case you missed my previous post (don't know how you can, it should be right below), check out the music video Christmas List, Yo! that debuted during CWF.

And, last, but not least - can see the rest of the photos from Christmas With Friends on my Flickr Page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home