I don't normally do these, but I couldn't resist

Posted by posted by Kevin Barber Sunday, August 05, 2007 at

I usually steer clear of these types of things, but I thought it might be fun this time. I tried this a couple times, and usually as soon as I say something about enjoying the outdoors it automatically makes me Ansel Adams.

As I keep changing my answers, I realize that there are probably only about 3 or 4 photographers that they made available.


Which famous photographer are you?

Ansel Adams: Known for large scale silver gelatin landscapes especially of Yosemite National Park

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

1 Comments:

Blogger Genious Productions said...

Henri Cartier-Bresson: Known for street photography and photojournalism

I think the first question is what they base the answer off of. I could be wrong, but if I picked Nature and did the exact same answers, I was Ansel, and so on and so forth.

10:08 AM, August 07, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home