Preview of our new website

Posted by posted by Kevin Barber Friday, February 20, 2009 at


I finally feel comfortable posting a preview of our new website. This has been my winter project (read: obsession) and I'm really hoping to have it up very soon - even though I keep saying that.

[warning, the following is geek-speak]
While I could have gone for a out-of-the-box flash designed site like every other photographer's, I decided to make it Flash-esque with Javascript transitions between pages. The cool thing about this (to geeks like me, at least) is that even if you don't have Javascript in your web browser, the page will still work correctly (without the "pretty" transitions).

Included with the new site design is a completely revamped Blog template AND the blog will be living on barberphotostudio.com, not Blogger.

So, when you come back sometime to see things looking different, you won't think you are at the wrong place!

-- Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home