New Blog Design

Posted by posted by Kevin Barber Monday, February 18, 2008 at

This may be obvious to some, but I finally got a new template going for the blog. I really wanted to design my own, but have found that for the time my time is being best spent on other projects. This was a great design I found on OSWD.

I'll probably be tweaking a little as I go, so please be patient as I continue to improve things. So what does everyone think of the new design? We love hearing your opinions so keep them coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Nice job Kevin and Kindra!
It is great to be able to tab to your different sites. The background is very nice and this site is very user friendly, even for someone who is not too familiar with the web.
I enjoy checking your site often.
Jackie

4:42 PM, February 19, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home